COMMUNITY NEWS & INFO
- Retirements section updated (see below)
- Not long ago, a few MSgts made SMSgts. Congrats to Corey Fossbender, Eric Davis, and Shawn Watkins. If you or someone you know in the community made rank, let me know and I'll post it here.
- Job Network page is updated.
Spring Panhandle Job Fair
Thursday, 17 Apr 2014. Doors open to the public 10am to 2 pm.
St. Mary's Parish Life Center in FWB, FL.
- The Air Force announced its intent to award a competitive contract for a new rescue helicopter to carry out the personnel recovery mission.
- More decals in stock. Hornets and PAVEs. Lineages and sign-ups are back up!!
- I will have a PAVE LOW Reunion Registration page completed by mid-May so we can get an accurate count and start accepting payments.
- The American Flag signed by the Hammer 34 rescue mission of ALLIED FORCE, officially has a home at the Hill AFB Museum. John Adrian (PAVE LOW FE #5) is the honorary maintainer of 68-0369 and will provide a proper display of the flag for visitors to enjoy. He is looking for the stories from those involved in that mission. Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your inputs and I will compile for forwarding to John.
- Jay Schneider
PAVE LOW Aerial Gunner
25 Apr 14 @ 1353
Hangar 1 (Bldg 1914)
Joint Base Andrews, MD 20762
RSVP to MSgt Shawn Watkins by 23 Apr (301) 981-3361
- Michael A. McNerney
PAVE LOW Pilot #
May 12, 14 @ 1700
Galaxy Club Ballroom
RAF Mildenhall, UK
RSVP w/ eInvite NLT 2 May
- Jesse Lee
PAVE LOW Aerial Gunner
22 May 14 @ TBD
8th SOS, Hurlburt Field
More details to follow
- Rob "Little Rob" Abernathy
PAVE LOW Pilot #137
Is retiring this spring after 27 and half years.
Maxwell AFB. No details on date.
PAVE LOW REUNION 2014
Date: Oct 17-19, 2014
Location: FWB (Specific location not set yet)
Price: TBD, but very affordable
Sub-committee members are still needed, contact Jessika Hickman at (email@example.com) to volunteer
Committee Lead - Jessika Hickman
Food/Beverage Chair: Brien Smith
Set-up/tear down: Chair: James "Rocky" Rhodes
Entertainment Chair: Jessika Hickman
Registration/Payments: Vince DePersio
Golf Tourney Chair: Brien Smith
History/Memorabilia Chair: John Hickman
Motorcycle Ride Chair: Craig Dock
Sales/souvenirs Chair: TBD
Mahogany PAVE LOW
- MilitaryMahogany.com has producing a hand carved mahagony MH-53 PAVE LOW.
Approx. $89 plus S&H (10% military discount)
To order, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org