- Financial Statement updated. Thank you again those who have graciously donated.
- REUNION T-SHIRTS.
For those that ordered reunion T-shirts, the replacement order arrived, but they were wrong again. Jessika is taking care of the problem and we hope the CORRECTED shirt will arrive by this weekend. Once again, when they do, we will post a plan to get them to everyone who ordered one. I can't say that there will be any leftover, but if so, I'll sell them on here.
Thank you for your patience.
- The annual website server bill is due and I'm short about $172.00. Please donate if you can to help keep the site running.
JOB NETWORK UPDATE
- Bull Harkins sent in a request to put two job openings up on the site - Immediate hire! Check out the
Job Network page for details.
COMMUNITY NEWS & INFO
- Two great articles regarding health issues
1. New research links Iraq dust to ill soldiers
Iraq Dust is Respirable, Sharp, And Metal Laden
- Pave Low Duck Call (Quack Blaster) - Made by Chris Roberson (FB page)
Available in Single Reed, Double Reed, or Wood Duck
Cocobolo barrel w/ clear acrylic insert, "QuckBlaster" logo, and MH-53 logo. Numbered 2 thru xx.
Comes w/ black polish bag & clear acrylic stand.
Made to order for $100 shipped with a 30-45 day build time.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with which reed (single, double or wood duck reed).
Paypal is prefered - Use email (email@example.com)
MAHOGANY PAVE LOW
- MilitaryMahogany.com has producing a hand carved mahagony MH-53 PAVE LOW.
Approx. $89 plus S&H (10% military discount)
To order, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITES & PAVE STUFF
- Task Force Omega (Lt Rich Van De Geer)
- USAF National Museum Virtual Tour (h/t Kevin Wilson)
- The National Archives (Veterans Service Records)
- Message from Steve Kelly (PAVE Pilot):
Diagnosed w/ cancer in Oct '08 & beat it.
Great insight & offer to help.
- Paul Treleven PAVE LOW Paintings (Click here)
- Unofficial Links
- Virtual tours of PAVE LOW 68-10357 at the USAF Museum
Click here for a virtual tour of the cockpit
Click here for a virtual tour of the cabin