- Merchandise page is updated and not much remains as I'll be closing the store down once the remaining inventory items are sold. Unfortunately, it is just too much of my time for too little profit.
- Job Network page is updated
- The Pave Low and Air Commando community mourns the death of one of its brothers, Lou Caporicci. Lou died tragically on Friday, March 18th in an aviation accident at Peter O. Knight airport, in Tampa Fl. Lou had the honor of being Pave Low pilot #80, and served operational tours with the 20th SOS, the 21st SOS and commanded the 22nd Field Training Squadron at the 336 Training Group/USAF Survival School. During his career he flew in support of many Special Operations exercises and operations, and was a veteran of Operations Just Cause, Desert Shield/Desert Storm, Uphold Democracy, Joint Endeavor, and Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom. Lou was devoted to his God, his family and country, and he will be remembered for his passion for flying and as a patriot warrior.
Lou is survived by his wife Val, and two daughters, Gina and Lisa. Information on Lou’s burial services is still in the planning stage, and it will be posted once we have it. Finally, if you live in Tampa Bay area or are visiting, Val would love for you to stop by and visit. If you would like to send flowers, the address is: 45 Albemarle Ave, Tampa, Fl 33606
- Chuck "Guts" Gutshall has donated this litho with signatures of all the surviving 21st Commanders to the ACA for auctioning. Interested parties send an email to email@example.com in order to register for the auction. He will
email the applicants with the auction rules and set up a bidding process.
- If you lost a challenge coin at Redlands Mesa Golf Course in Grand Junction, CO, please let me know. Someone found your coin and is willing to return it.
INFO FOR THE COMMUNITY
- Back Pain in Rotary Wing Community
- Combat Related Special Compensation (CRSC)
- Insight & offer from Steve Kelly (PAVE Pilot):
Diagnosed w/ cancer Oct '08
- Two great articles regarding health issues:
1. New research links Iraq dust to ill soldiers
2. Iraq Dust is Respirable, Sharp, And Metal Laden
SUB-SITES, WEBSITES, & OTHER
- Job Network
- Historical document (An Air Commando and Special Operations Chronology)
- PAVE LOW Graphics
- FLIGHT ENGINEER Coin List
- The National Archives (Veterans Service Records)
- Task Force Omega (Lt Rich Van De Geer)